In the Community
The Twiford Law Firm attorneys are actively and regularly involved in the community. Our firm believes in giving and serving as a catalyst for the betterment of our community. To this end, the firm's attorneys and staff volunteer their time to speak at civic, social, educational, and religious organizations and strive to build strong ties to the local community through active involvement in local churches and numerous civic organizations.
- Serves as Judge for Pasquotank County Teen Court
- River City Community Development Corporation
- Board Member: Elizabeth City Chamber of Commerce
- Member: First United Methodist Church
- Past Board Member: Finance Chair and Treasurer of Girl’s Inc. of the
- Currituck Ruritan Club
- Member: Pilmoor United Methodist Church
- Currituck Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Currituck Advisory and Foundation Board Member (beginning January 2016)
- Adult Sunday School Teacher: Christ Episcopal Church.
- Chapter President: Northeastern North Carolina Pirate Club
- Board of Directors: Weeksville Lions Club
- Board Member: Currituck Chamber of Commerce