Health Care Law
North Carolina Healthcare Attorneys with Offices in Elizabeth City and Moyock
The attorneys of The Twiford Law Firm of Elizabeth City and Moyock are proud to offer their expertise to North Carolina healthcare organizations and practices. We specialize in all manner of licensure and counsel with regards to healthcare issues and have worked with individual doctors and larger facilities. Our services include the following:
- Representation of North Carolina licensees before their respective medical boards
- Medicare and Medicaid cases
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Certificate of Need (CON) issues
- HIPPA issues
- Establishment of healthcare management entities for individual practices and governmental organizations
- Healthcare contracts for businesses and joint ventures
- Health benefit work for businesses and their employees
Our attorneys rely on decades of combined experience working with federal and state regulatory agencies. Through the use of proven strategies, we work to eliminate the burden on our clients and resolve their issues as smoothly and efficiently as possible. With sound knowledge and a thorough understanding of federal and state regulatory procedures and requirements, we are able to educate and counsel clients on important matters in their case, explaining complex areas of law in simple and direct terms that clients can easily understand. We work to keep clients informed and involved in the decision-making process.
If you seek a lawyer to assist you with legal matters related to healthcare, The Twiford Law Firm serves individuals and regulatory agencies throughout the Outer Banks and Eastern North Carolina. Contact us today at 252-338-4151 or 252-435-2811 to schedule an initial consultation.